The incontinence single placed with no anchors and no skin incisions
Needleless System is the first Single Incision sling with the FDA 522 Post Market Surveillance Studies completed.
The Needleless offers all the single incision surgical benefits, with no anchors, and delivering the same results as traditional SUI slings.
Single Incision Benefits:
- No skin incisions, minimizing groin pain.
- Outpatient procedure with local anaesthesia.
- Short intervention.
- Same results as trans obturator meshes.
- Pocket positioning system: No anchors needed. Biological fixation in the internal obturator muscle.
- Fully adjustable bilateral-bidirectional.