Under the first signs or suspected urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse, you should visit your urologist, gynecologist or urogynecologist, as appropriate to your needs. The professionals will perform diagnostic tests to assess their involvement and propose the treatment that best suits your needs.

Urologists specialize in the urinary tract, and some urologists further specialize in female urinary tract. A urogynecologist is a gynecologist who has special training in urological problems in women. Gynecologists and obstericians specialize in the female reproductive tract and childbirth and some also treat urinary incontinence in women. Family practicioners and internists see patients for all kinds of complaints and can refer patients on to the relevant specialists.

Neomedic International is a company totally focused on providing the Medical field with added value surgical methods, for Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and other Pelvic Floor Disorders. Solutions and innovative products, which improve physician’s quality of work as well as patient’s quality of life.


Contact us

I have read and accept the Privacy policy